Nurse Care Manager – Camberley
Bright Selection is pleased to be supporting a recognised luxury care operator in recruiting members of the Senior Management Team for their latest luxury service which is due to open in June 2017
This luxury purpose built home is due to open in June 2017, but ideally our client would like the Nurse Care Manager on-board by March 2017 to ensure a thorough induction and introduction to the group.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Nurse or Clinical lead looking to progress their career with an organisation that is supported by brilliant Head Office function and regional quality, operations & training teams. This role is full time, 40 hours a week, 100% supernumerary and paying a salary of up to £40,000 plus bonus and benefits. On-call duties 1 day per week and 1 in every 4 weekends.
Would you like to work for an award winning care home operator in a flagship service?
- Leading and supporting the nursing team, ensuring best practice is achieved
- Carry out regular audits and assessments
- Liaise with professional bodies
- Work closely with Senior Management Team
- Qualified Nurse with an Active NMC Pin
- Experienced Senior Nurse, Team Leader or Unit Manager
- Quality focused
- 100% Supernumerary hours
- 15% bonus
- 3.5% Pension
- Rewards and benefits package
If you fit the criteria above then Stephanie would like to hear from you!