Nursing Care Home Manager – CQC Good rated – Frome -Start: ASAP
The home is registered for nursing, residential & dementia care and provides care for upto 60 residents over 3 floors, the home benefits from a very well established staff team including a strong clinical team and was recently rated “Good” with CQC in 2017. You will be an experienced home manager of a similar size home and will be commercially astute with sales & marketing, you will have excellent working knowledge of the care sector and strong leadership skills.
- To register with CQC as the Registered Manager
- Manage and supervise heads of departments to ensure smooth running of the home
- Effectively market and increase occupancy of the home
- Continue to improve standards and aspire to an Outstanding CQC rating
- Overall responsibility & accountable for the staff and residents within the home
- Excellent working knowledge of the elderly care home sector
- Upto date with current sector legislation
- A firm, supportive & empowering management style
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management
- Commercially astute with sales & marketing
- NMC Pin – Desirable
This will suit an experienced home manager seeking a new challenge with a well resourced care home operator, our client is still growing and can offer clear and progressive career opportunities leading to Operations in 2 years if desired.