Nursing Home Manager (50-bed Older People’s Nursing Home) – Bishop Auckland – £45K + Benefits
Nursing Home Manager – Bishop Auckland Up to £45k per annum
My client is a highly professional organisation whose ethos revolves around quality, as well as having the well-being and care of all of its residents as high priority. They have grown through acquisitions over the past couple of years and they currently have a portfolio of around 35 homes across England.
The home itself provides nursing and social care for up to 50 older people who are physically frail and older people who have mental health needs such as Alzheimer’s disease. Rated Good with the CQC and occupancy rates in excess of 90%, the home is running extremely well; this is an opportunity for the right person to progress the home further and to achieve an Outstanding CQC report.
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
In order to apply for this role you will:
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification with valid NMC Pin
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
For further information please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection LTD or email across your CV.