Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) £40K – Elderly – Burnley
Job Title Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) £40K – Elderly
Salary £38 – £40K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be exclusively supporting this delightful healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager (nurse qualified) to take over and move forward this state-of-the art care home. This fabulous service currently provides exceptional residential care for up to 28 elderly residents and is located in the Burnley area. My client is seeking a nurse qualified manager as they will be recommissioning the service to provide nursing care.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay in the region of £40K + benefits.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- NMC fees paid
- DBS fees paid
- Meals available within the home for £1
- Pension scheme
- Full year training schedule
- Onsite parking.
- Simply Health cash plan (starting October 2017)
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.