Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) – £44K – Elderly – Middlesbrough
Job Title Nursing Home Manager
Salary £50K neg
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this regional healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager to manage an established and well-run nursing home in Middlesbrough; the service provides high quality nursing care for 85 elderly residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the north of the UK. They will pay £50K + benefits that include six weeks’ annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection. A full job spec will be provided for all short-listed candidates.