Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) – £45k – Merseyside
Job Title Nursing Home Manager
Salary £40k – £45k
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be exclusively supporting this delightful healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager (nurse qualified) to take over and move forward this state-of-the art nursing home. This fabulous service provides exceptional care for up to 44 elderly residents and is located in the Liverpool area, specialising in general nursing and dementia care.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay in the region of £40k – £45k + benefits.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays
- NMC fees paid
- DBS fees paid
- Meals available within the home for £1
- Pension scheme
- Full year training schedule
- Onsite parking.
- Simply Health cash plan (starting October 2017)
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection for further information.