Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) £46,300 – Inverness Area – The Highlands
Job Title Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) £46,300 – Inverness Area – The Highlands
Salary £46 – £47K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a nurse qualified home manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this regional healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced nursing home manager; the service provides high quality nursing care for 50 elderly residents. My client has plans in place to invest heavily in this already stunning home and to make it the private nursing home of choice for local residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the north of the UK. They will pay £46,300 for this post.
- Being the Home Hanger
- Marketing the home to maximise company revenue
- Ensuring that the home is delivering the highest possible level of care at all times
- You will need to have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the Care Inspectorate
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.