Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) – Aberdeen – £42K + Bonus – Small Nursing Home
Job Title Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) – Small Nursing Home
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a nurse qualified home manager to join a well-respected national private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this high quality healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment actively looking for an experienced nursing home manager. The service provides nursing care in a quiet residential area in a suburb of Aberdeen city for up to 31 elderly residents.
My client operates a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay £42,000 for this post.
- Being the Home Manager
- Marketing the home to maximise company revenue
- Ensuring that the home is delivering the highest possible level of care at all times
- You will need to have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the Care Inspectorate
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then I would like to hear from you.