Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) – Elderly Nursing Home – Pontefract – £55K + Bonus
Job Title Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) – Elderly Nursing Home – Pontefract – £55K + Bonus
County West Yorkshire
Salary £55 – £57K + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this leading healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager (nurse qualified) to take over and move forward this well-establihsed nursing home. When fully occupied, this service provides exceptional care for up to 82 elderly residents; currently occupancy rates are a little low and the home requires improvement across its most recent CQC inspection. Experience in turnaround projects would be highly adbantageous and desirable.
My client is very highly regarded and they will pay in the region of £55K + 25% bonus that will be linked to occupancy rates and agency usage. The salary is also open to negotiation for the right person.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then I would like to hear from you.