Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) – Good Rated Nursing Home – Newcastle – £50K
Job Title Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) – Good Rated Nursing Home – Newcastle – £50K
County Tyne & Wear
Salary £50 – £51K
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought of private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be supporting this regional healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager to manage one of the areas top performing nursing homes. With provision of care for up to 71 elderly residents and a Good rated CQC, this really is the local home of choice. If you are looking for a challenge towards achieving Outstanding then this could be the perfect role for you.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the north of the UK. They will pay in the region of £50K.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If this role is of interest, please contact Neil Horwood for further information.