Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) – Newly Commissioned Nursing Home – Halifax – £60K + Bonus
Job Title Nursing Home Manager (Elderly) – Newly Commissioned Nursing Home – Halifax – £60K + Bonus
County West Yorkshire
Salary £60K + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought of private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd is delighted to be exclusively supporting this fantastic healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager (nurse qualified) to take over and move forward this state-of-the art, brand new nursing home. When fully occupied, this luxury service will provide exceptional care for up to 71 elderly residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay in the region of £50K + bonus that will be linked to occupancy rates and agency usage.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection.