Nursing Home Manager – Elderly Nursing Care – Southall, West London
Nursing Home Manager – Elderly Nursing Care
Southall, West London
£50,000 + Benefits
An exciting opportunity to join an award winning care home operator and manage one of their purpose-built nursing homes in Southall, West London. The home offers different levels of care from nursing and palliative to shorter-term intermediate care as well as respite.
We are seeking a Nurse Qualified Home Manager to oversee the care delivery in a luxury care centre. As the Home Manager you have the responsibility for managing a business, leading the team and be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and ensuring delivery of the very best quality care.
- Experience of working in the health sector
- NMC Registration and PIN
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- Willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award
- Be driven and motivated, believing in quality care
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Up to 25% performance based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking
For more information please contact Emma Everett.