Nursing Home Manager (Elderly Nursing Home) – Darlington – £48K + Bonus & Benefits
Nursing Home Manager – Darlington
£48K + Bonus
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be exclusively supporting this market-leading healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager (nurse qualified) to take over and move forward this state-of-the art nursing home. This delightful service provides exceptional care for up to 63 elderly residents and it is located about 10 miles south of Darlington.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay in the region of £48K + bonus that will be linked to occupancy rates and agency usage.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification – highly desirable
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above, then I would like to hear from you.