Nursing Home Manager (Elderly Nursing Home) – Superb Nursing Home – Middlesbrough – £50K + £10K Bonus & Benefits
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager (Elderly Nursing Home) – Superb Nursing Home – Middlesbrough – £50K + £10K Bonus & Benefits
Salary: £50K + Bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Home Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be exclusively supporting this market-leading healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager (nurse qualified) to take over and move forward this state-of-the art nursing home. This luxury service provides exceptional care for up to 44 elderly residents.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the UK. They will pay in the region of £50K + bonus that will be linked to occupancy rates and agency usage.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Experience of working with Working Age Adults would be desirable
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above then please contact Neil Horwood for further information.