Nursing Home Manager – Elderly, Nursing, Residential – Romford
Nursing Home Manager
£45,000 + Benefits
Nursing | Residential | Elderly
An exciting opportunity to join an award winning care home operator and manage one of their purpose-built nursing homes in Romford, East London. Part of a very well-established care provider, the home has a homely and welcoming atmosphere, is very well situated and located and provides Residential, Nursing Respite and Palliative care.
We are seeking a Nurse Qualified Home Manager to manage and oversee the care delivery in a luxury care centre. As the Home Manager you have the responsibility for managing a business, leading the team and be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and ensuring delivery of the very best quality care.
- Experience of working in the health sector
- NMC Registration and PIN
- Strong leadership and management qualities
- Willing to work towards the Leadership and Management Award
- Be driven and motivated, believing in quality care
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Generous holiday allowance
- Up to 25% performance based bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking
For further information please contact Julie Estall at Bright Selection.