Nursing Home Manager – Good Rated Care Home – Sheffield Salary up to £50k
Home Manager (Nurse Qualified) – Good Rated Older Peoples Nursing Home – £45 – £50K
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting a market-leading regional healthcare provider in its current search for a Nurse Qualified Home Manager of a medium sized nursing home that requires management and leadership from an experienced manager who can take the home from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’.
The appointed manager will be required to register with the CQC as the Registered Manager and will benefit from joining a home that is rated ‘Good’ in all areas by CQC, with excellent occupancy rates and staffing levels.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- To work closely with the Senior Management Team and ensure that the home’s performance is turned around.
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification with current NMC PIN
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
The salary for this fantastic opportunity is £45 – £50K + excellent benefits that include 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays.