Nursing Home Manager – Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs – Gainsborough £35k
Job Title Nursing Home Manager – Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs
Sector Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities
I am currently recruiting for a Registered Manager for a small specialist nursing service in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. Recently inspected and rated as a Good with CQC, this 15 bedded care home provides 24hr nursing care and is supported by a large skilled MDT including physiotherapist, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists and specialist nurses. The home provides ongoing assessment and support for people living with a learning and physical disability.
- Nurse qualified with current pin – preferably RGN
- Experience of managing a care home
- Experience of supporting people with learning disabilities
- Salary £35,000pa
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- You will be joining a highly aspirational care provider which is constantly developing and improving their services. Ongoing training and opportunities for further progression will be available.
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.