Nursing Home Manager – Luton Salary up to £55k per annum
Nursing Home Manager – Luton Salary up to £55k
Our client is a highly professional organisation whose ethos revolves around quality, as well as having the well-being and care of all of its residents as high priority. They have grown through acquisitions over the past couple of years and are hoping to grow organically over the coming years as well. They currently operate a portfolio of 25 care homes (for Older People) across England.
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification – highly desirable
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
The role is offered at circa £55K plus 38 days leave per annum (inclusive of bank holiday’s).
For further information please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection LTD or email across your CV.