Nursing Home Manager – Newcastle £45-50k per annum plus benefits
Nursing Home Manager – Newcastle up to £50k
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting this market-leading regional healthcare provider in its latest piece of recruitment; they are actively looking for an experienced Home Manager (nurse qualified) to take over and move forward this state-of-the art nursing home in Newcastle. Unfortunately, due to some previous mis-management, the home’s standards have fallen recently. The Operations Director and Senior Management Team have been working tirelessly and have made massive improvements, all of which are recognised by CQC – the appointed manager will register with the CQC and work with the team to move the home back towards being Good rated.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- To work closely with the Senior Management Team and ensure that the home’s performance is turned around.
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
- Treating people with dignity
The salary for this fantastic opportunity is £45 – £50K + excellent benefits that include 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Please contact Neil at Bright Selection Ltd for full details.