Nursing Home Manager – Newcastle Up to £50k per annum
Nursing Home Manager – Newcastle up to £5ok per annum
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be supporting this market-leading regional healthcare provider in its current search for a Nurse Qualified Home Manager, to take over and move forward this state-of-the art nursing home in Newcastle. This is a medium sized nursing home that requires management and leadership from an experienced manager who has a track record in improving standards and/or, in achieving good or outstanding ratings.
The Senior Management Team are making significant improvements and will be available to support the successful manager. The appointed manager will be required to register with the CQC as the registered manager and will benefit from a supportive and strong team and a good relationship with external bodies.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- To work closely with the Senior Management Team and ensure that the home’s performance is turned around.
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
The salary for this fantastic opportunity is £45 – £50K + excellent benefits that include 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays.