Nursing Home Manager – Nursing and Residential Care Centre – North London – £60-£65k + Benefits
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager – Nursing and Residential Care Centre
Location: North London
Salary: £60-65k per annum plus benefits
We are representing a medium sized regional provider in their recruitment of a General Manager for a large nursing and residential care home in North London. This is a brilliant opportunity to work in an established and reputable nursing home developing and improving services to achieve ‘Outstanding’. The home requires an experienced and nurturing manager to support and grow a committed team in delivering excellent care.
- Registered CQC Manager for large nursing home
- Lead and manage a team to achieve outstanding rating at CQC inspection
- Recruitment, supervision and appraisal
- Management of P&L to achieve budget
- Maintain professional competencies in line with regulation
- Develop and implement new initiatives to deliver person centred services
- Hold a level 5 Diploma Leadership and Management qualification
- Must be Nurse – General trained with a current PIN
- Must have a minimum of 2 years leadership and management experience within a home of 70 plus beds
- Hold a recognised dementia qualification and/or be able to evidence knowledge and experience of supporting people with dementia using current and up to date models of care.
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection.