Nursing Home Manager – Older People Care Home – Burnley £38-42k per annum
Nursing Home Manager – Burnley
This wonderful service provides exceptional care for up to 47 elderly residents and is located in Burnley. Currently a residential home, upon the successful appointment of a nurse qualified home manager, some beds will be re-registered with the CQC to provide nursing care, so this is a unique opportunity to oversee an exciting project within the home.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate a number of services throughout the North West of England. They will pay in the region of £38 – £42K.
- Recruitment of staff
- Marketing – you will be responsible for filling beds, maximizing occupancy rates and revenue
- You will have a sound understanding of all relevant legislation as well as up to date knowledge of the CQC
- Implement action plans and manage the plans through to completion
- Demonstrable managerial experience within a care home setting
- Nurse qualification
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Be experienced within the elderly care sector
- Dementia experience within a care home environment
Please call Neil at Bright Selection now or apply directly.