Nursing Home Manager – Specialist Dementia and Nursing Care Centre – South East
Job Title: Nursing Home Manager – Specialist Dementia and Nursing Care Centre
Salary: £60-65k per annum plus benefits
We are representing a private national provider of adult and mental health services in their recruitment of a General Manager for a large specialist dementia nursing care centre in South East London.
This is brilliant opportunity to develop and grow a 100 bed service that requires solid leadership and management to become the leading local dementia specialist care centre. The home has had some inconsistencies in management in the last year and requires an experienced and nurturing manager to join and develop systems and process to support and grow skills, knowledge and best practice.
CQC reports that the home is ‘Good’ rated in caring and responsive so the team are keen and committed to delivering the best care for their residents. The provider has committed resource and senior management support to the development of the home and is working to raise standards to achieve excellence across the home.
- Registered CQC Manager for large nursing and dementia home
- Lead and manage a team to achieve good ratings in all areas of CQC inspection
- Recruitment, supervision and appraisal
- Management of P&L to achieve budget
- Maintain professional competencies in line regulation
- Develop and implement new initiatives to deliver person centred services
- Hold a level 5 Diploma Leadership and Management qualification
- Ideally nurse qualified but will consider experienced non-nurse manager
- Must have a minimum of 2 years leadership and management experience within a home of 80 plus beds
- Hold a recognised dementia qualification and/or be able to evidence knowledge and experience of supporting people with dementia using current and up to date models of care.
For more information please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection.