Nursing Unit Manager – Leading Provider in Surrey – £36k + Bonus
Job Title: Nursing Unit Manager – Leading Provider in Surrey
Salary: £36k pa + Bonus
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be representing a first class, niche, private provider of luxury living options for the over 65s in their appointment of a Nursing Unit Manager. This is a purpose-built large care centre providing nursing and dementia care to older people living independently within apartment style accommodation, provided with specialist person centred care.
The role is based in a CQC good rated nursing home and requires an experienced Qualified Nurse Lead for a Nursing Unit Manager position, to work alongside two care managers reporting into Deputy Manager, in providing high level nursing care. The home is part of a medium sized provider based within the south with exceptional standards, strong clinical leadership and sound financial investment.
- Leading a nursing care unit managing your team to deliver high quality clinical care
- Managing team meetings, scheduling rotas and organising and leading recruitment
- Undertaking regular staff reviews and annual appraisal and ensuring that your team and unit are well resourced and trained to deliver the highest level of nursing care
- Ensuring compliance with regulation and achieving best practice across the service
- Nurse qualified with current PIN
- Experienced as a Senior Nurse or Unit Manager within a nursing home
- Experienced in leading mentoring staff teams to deliver high clinical standards
- Able to demonstrate a genuine passion and motivation for improving nursing care standards for residents
Our client is a reputable and growing provider of specialist high end care and retirement living services and as such offer some of the best training, benefits and support in the sector.
For further information and a confidential conversation please contact Karen Hedger at Bright Selection.