Operational Support Manager (Care Homes) – North West England – £45k +Bonus & Benefits
Job Title Operational Support Manager (Care Homes) – North West England
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Multi-Site Manager to join a well-established and highly thought or private provider of care homes.
Bright Selection Ltd are working with an expanding, regional provider of healthcare. They are actively looking to appoint an Operational Support Manager join an established and highly skilled team overseeing a number of Care Homes across the North West of England area. This is an excellent opportunity to promote quality, lead change and oversee the development of these homes, with a key focus on Quality Assurance and Audits.
My client is very highly regarded and they currently operate several services throughout the north of the UK.
They will pay £45K + 10% bonus and benefits.
- Work with Managers to ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, codes of practice and purchaser’s contractual requirements
- Undertake a variety of audits across your portfolio of homes
- Maintain and develop positive relationships with partner agencies and stakeholders ensuring existing contracts are retained and new business opportunities are sought
- Manage quality across your homes promoting a culture of continuous quality improvement
- Work proactively and represent the company as required with external commissioners, social services and safeguarding teams
- A proven track record of multisite management within the private sector provision of nursing or residential care homes – desirable
- A nursing qualification is essential
- Flexibility to stay away from home during the week
- Treating people with dignity
If you fit the criteria above, then please contact Neil Horwood at Bright Selection for further information.