Operations Manager – Expanding Group – Elderly Care – Relocation to Southern Ireland
Job Title: Operations Manager – Expanding Group
Location: Southern Ireland – Relocation
Salary: £70,000-£75,000 per annum
Bright Selection are pleased to be supporting a high quality elderly care provider currently embarking on significant expansion in the Republic of Ireland. They are seeking an experienced multisite manager to oversee a number of high performing care homes in the South of the Country and work with the executive team to develop additional services.
Duties of the role will include:
- Line management of the Directors of Nursing – supporting with any specific operational challenges
- Ensuring compliance with HIQA , supporting DoNs with preparation for inspections
- Working with the executive team to monitor budgets and financial performance
- Working with the executive team to ensure high quality care and nursing provision.
- Management of any high level complaints, disciplinaries and investigations
- Maintaining good relationships with stakeholders
- Working with DoN’s to support through extensions and marketing of additional beds
Key Skills required:
- Nursing qualification with current PIN
- Extensive management gained within elderly care homes including multisite management
- Experience of project management – extensions, new commissions, acquisitions – desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a resident focussed group, leading the way in developing luxury care centres in Ireland. The homes are situated in a stunning area of Southern Ireland and are all within a 40 minute commute of head office. Equally there are excellent transport links with a main airport situated close by, and regular flights to the UK.
Please contact Julie Estall at Bright Selection for further information or a confidential career discussion.