Operations Manager – Islington
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager with strong home management and service performance skills.
The successful candidate will be experienced with managing teams – ideally within the learning disability sector, working in the health & social care sector, with a proven track record of achieving and maintaining compliance with regulatory standards.
The role is home based and requires extensive regional travel within Greater London along with travel to the Head Office in North Birmingham. The role is permanent and paying a salary up to £40,000 plus benefits
- Manage, support and drive the Registered / Service Managers to deliver excellence within their services
- Oversight, monitoring and analysis of home / service performance
- Attend regular team meetings
- Be the safeguarding lead for the portfolio, keeping up to date with training and attending safeguarding meetings
- Recognised professional qualification in Health & Social Care – ideally management qualification
- Experience of managing teams and managers – ability to motivate, lead and develop senior teams
- Excellent understanding or regulatory requirements that covers the learning disability sector
- Full UK driving license
- Pro-active, self-starting attitude
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication and report writing skills
If you fit the criteria above then Ben would like to hear from you!