Peripatetic Home Manager – UK South Region – Up to £45k + Car Allowance
Job Title: Peripatetic Home Manager – UK South Region
Salary: Up to £45k plus car allowance
Bright Selection are currently recruiting an experienced nurse qualified home manager to work with our client who has a UK wide portfolio of services and care homes for older people. The group offers a wide range of services and is well resourced and continually growing. They are looking to consolidate their senior management team by appointing an experienced nursing home manager in a peripatetic role. This is a challenging but rewarding post where you will be able to shape care delivery and work with managers to improve their services.
- Management of care homes in absence of permanent manager
- Responsible for providing support to the registered managers
- Working with teams in homes that are in crisis and supporting underperforming care homes
- Providing leadership and management of staff team
- Management and oversight of all clinical aspects of a care home
- Reviewing and providing action plans for services and supporting homes in achieving outcomes
- Nurse qualified with current NMC PIN – Adult and mental health nurse qualified candidates welcomed
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of managing a nursing /residential care home for older people
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of current CQC regulations and standards and proven track record in implementing standards
- Flexibility and capacity to work creatively in providing solutions
- Proven track record of troubleshooting desirable
- Ability to undertake regular travel across the South and to undertake overnight stays
Our client has several regional offices in the South and the post holder will be based at a regional office with extensive travel out to the homes within the group as required.
The salary for this role is offered in the region of £45,000 per annum plus car allowance
For further information on this post please contact Karen at Bright Selection 0203 946 4466.