Quality and Audit Officer – Elderly Care Home Provider – Croydon, Surrey with travel across England
Quality and Audit Officer – Elderly Care Home Provider
Croydon Surrey with travel across England
£50k per annum plus car and benefits
Our client is a leading provider of nursing and residential homes across the South East. They are seeking to develop a compliance and inspection team by appointing an experienced Quality and Audit Officer to undertake routine inspections of their services; ensuring consistent regulatory compliance and best practice across all homes and services.
The post will involve working with registered managers across the region to ensure the highest standards of care and clinical practice are being delivered. You will undertake inspections, provide full reports on services, make recommendations and actions for improvements; then provide support by working with the team to make necessary changes. Our client already has relevant and robust inspection tools and compliance systems in place and are already achieving good CQC ratings with their focus now on delivering outstanding care for their residents.
Our client is seeking someone with the following skills and experience:
- Qualified Nurse with a current PIN is desirable
- Dementia qualified or demonstrable dementia knowledge through experience
- Minimum of 3 year’ experience in a management role within an elderly residential or nursing home
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Multi-site management experience is advantageous but not essential
- Must be able to undertake weekly travel and overnight stays across the South East and other regions as required
Salary is negotiable depending on experience but is offered in the region of £45,000-50,000 per annum plus car and benefits
For further information on this role please contact Karen Hedger on 01206 848448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org