Quality Assurance Manager – London & Home Counties
Our client, a leading elderly care provider are seeking to appoint a Quality Manager to oversee a portfolio of home in London and the Home Counties. This roles offers a great opportunity to join an award winning provider delivering outstanding care to elderly residents and those living with dementia.
The group have a mixture of purpose built residential and nursing homes and the successful candidate will travel across the region, supporting and developing home managers and forming part of the senior management team. They are continually evolving and developing their services to meet the changing needs of residents that they care for and see this role as key in supporting their growth.
This role is permanent, full time and paying a salary in the region of £50,000-52,000 depending on experience, plus a generous car allowance and additional benefits.
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with relevant authorities
- Working with the operations team to resolve any issues
- Maintaining systems for quality reporting
- Leading on the updating and implementation of policies and procedures
- Relevant professional or management qualification
- Nursing qualification and current PIN advantageous
- Substantial experience of CQC outcomes and the new inspection procedures
- Current knowledge of dementia care
- Excellent working knowledge of current legislation (notably the Care Standards Act and Health and Safety at work)
- Understanding of quality assurance systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills and experience in supporting and motivating a team
- Car Allowance
- 6% pension
- Private Healthcare
- 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
For more information or a confidential career discussion please contact Julie Estall