Quality Inspector – London & The South East
Bright Selection is delighted to represent a market leading regional provider of superb care / nursing homes to recruit a Quality Inspector to work across a portfolio of homes across London and the South East
You will be a qualified manager to work out of a head office base in South London. As part of the Senior Quality team you will be required to work across the region leading on quality audit, improvement plans and quality reporting, ensuring best practice within the homes. This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established and quality focused care provider that has gone from strength to strength over the last five years.
This is a full time role offering a salary in the region of £50,000 plus £5k car allowance
- Auditing homes
- Preparing and providing ongoing support with action plans
- Analysing company compliance performance and making recommendations for improvement
- In-depth knowledge around audits and quality
- Full understanding of CQC Regulations, Health and Social Care Act and current care practice
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you fit the criteria above then Neil would like to hear from you!