Quality Support Manager – Learning Disabilities – Hertfordshire
Quality Support Manager – Learning Disabilities
Salary: £33,000-36,000 per annum
Bright Selection are currently seeking an experienced manager for a Quality Support Manager role with an established charity providing support to adults with learning disabilities and complex care needs.
Our client operates supported living services across the UK ensuring that their individual services users receive a fully person-centred care approach.
The successful candidate will work across a number of services in Hertfordshire working with staff teams to ensure that the support provided meets their individual needs. They will lead on quality assurance and training, working with staff teams to champion best practice and innovation.
- Experience gained managing services for adults with learning disabilities and other support needs
- Level 5 management qualification or equivalent
- Experience of delivering training to care teams
- Supervisory experience and the ability to develop and mentor staff
- Drive to provide outstanding person-centred services
- IT literate
- Full driving license and access to a vehicle
Please contact Julie Estall for more information