Quality Support Manager – Midlands and North of England – £45k-£55k
Job Title Quality Support Manager – Midlands and North of England
County East Midlands
Salary £45,000 – £50,000pa
Quality Manager required to work across a group of elderly care homes in the Midlands and North of England. This is a permanent position offered at £45k – £50kpa negotiable depending on skills and experience.
- Compliance visits
- Improvement plans and action plans
- Specialist advice and support
- Change management
- Operational support and interim management
- Care home management experience including turnaround / change management
- Experience of working in CQC
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection.