Regional Activities Manager – Elderly Care – Home Counties
Bright Selection are delighted to be working with a luxury care provider in appointing a Regional Activities Manager to cover a group of care homes in the Northern Home Counties
The successful candidate will form part of the operational management team and will support and develop Activities Co-ordinators within the homes. Our client is an award winning provider with stunning homes offering individualised care to each resident. This role offers the post holder the opportunity to lead in developing and implementing an exciting and innovative activities programme across the region to promote residents independence and engagement.
Candidates must have a genuine enthusiasm for enhancing the lives of older people and will ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience gained in leading activities programmes in a good or outstanding rated home or a service commended for their activities
- Have a background in management or training
- Experience of leading and developing staff teams
- Car driver
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- An occupational therapy or relevant sector or professional qualification would be advantageous
If you fit the criteria above then Lisa-Maria would like to hear from you!