Regional Manager – Dementia Care – Hertford
Bright Selection are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading regional care home provider in their appointment of a regional manager to join their operations team.
Our client is an established and stable provider with a commitment to providing high quality person centred care. They have a fantastic reputation and an impressive portfolio of homes with very positive CQC ratings across the group.
They are currently looking for an experienced regional / operations manager to join their team, supporting 7-8 homes across the Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire region. Our client ensures that the residents that they support are the focus in all of their operations, and are looking for someone who shares this commitment to enhancing residents lives.
- Line manage and mentor the Registered Managers within your region
- Leading on budgetary control and financial performance across your region
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory standards
- Participate and lead meetings of residents, relatives and other stakeholders
- Promote a culture of continuous quality improvement
- Ensure all services are genuinely resident focussed and committed to achieving and delivering excellence
- A recognised management and / or professional qualification
- Experienced in undertaking service improvement and comprehensive knowledge of CQC regulations and implementation
- Significant operational management experience within the elderly care home sector
- Experience of delivering excellence in dementia care
- Full driving licence and able to work flexible hours, including evenings and occasional weekends
This is a full time permanent position offered at £55,000 rising after probation. Additionally the post holder will receive a car allowance of £55,000 per annum plus pension, private medical cover and generous annual leave entitlement.
If you fit the criteria above then Julie would like to hear from you!