Regional Support Manager – London / Home Counties
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regional Support Manager to join one of the UK’s leading luxury care provider of residential, dementia, nursing and palliative care.
This position will be a multi-site, peripatetic role covering a region of London and Home Counties, between 12 – 16 homes, acting as their care support and development manager. You will provide a care management service that supports the delivery of a commercially viable business which meets with CQC, legislative and organisational requirements. This includes business management, quality assurance, compliance, staff management, economic viability and marketing – promoting the aims and interests of the business, raising the profile as a quality care provider.
The package on offer for this role is fantastic, with a salary up to £50,000 for the right candidate – this also includes a car allowance and additional benefits.
- Create and develop new ideas
- Influence, persuade and negotiate
- Make decisions and implement solutions
- Plan and organise effectively
- Take financial considerations into account
- Proven relevant senior or care home management experience in the care sector (2 years minimum)
- Nurse qualification including current active PIN
- Level 4 Diploma in Health & Social Care including proof of continued professional development
- Able to demonstrate experience of change management and/or managing challenged services
- Proven ability in budget preparation and control
- Proven ability to manage effective delivery of projects
- Full UK driving license and happy with extensive travel across homes
- Can adapt to change, communicate and work well with others, getting the best out of them
- Car Allowance
- Additional Benefits
If you fit the criteria above then Ben would like to hear from you!