Registered Care Home Manager – Isle of Wight
Bright Selection are pleased to be supporting a family run organisation with the recruitment of a Registered Care Home Manager for one of their well established care homes on the picturesque Isle Of Wight that provides quality focused care for young adults with Learning Disabilities and some behaviours that may challenge.
The home enjoys a good relationship with local commissioners and professional bodies, registered for 6 beds the residents benefit from excellent facilities and activities, a long standing staff team and support from a regional team. Currently registered with CQC although it has not been inspected under the new standards.
Our client is seeking an experienced health care professional, you will need a proven background working in a senior role in a care home for younger adults with LD either as a Care Home Manager or an experienced Deputy Manager could also be considered with the right level of experience. You will be enthusiastic & quality led, you will be a confident and capable leader with the ability to coach and mentor your staff team to ensure best standards of care are always provided. The role is permanent and paying a salary in the region of £25,000 – £30,000 plus excellent benefits
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of care in the home
- Registered Manager with CQC and ensure overall compliance
- Carry out new assessments for potential residents, always representing the home and group in a professional manner
- Continue to maintain relationships with local commissioners & MDT’s
- Support, coach & supervise the staff team
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management or strong willing to work towards
- Be dynamic and effective in your approach
- Excellent knowledge of CQC, Care Standards, MCA, DoLS
- Currently working as a Deputy (long duration) or Home Manager of a Care Home providing care for adults with LD.
If you fit the criteria above then Stephanie would like to hear from you!