Registered Care Home Manager – Winchester
Bright Selection are pleased to be supporting a well-regarded care home operator with the recruitment of an experienced care home manager for one of their purpose built care centres in Winchester.
The home provides nursing, residential & dementia care and enjoys a good reputation locally, it benefits from excellent facilities and a fantastic care team delivering person centred dementia care.
As the Care Home Manager you will register with CQC and ensure the home continues to exceed standards, you will continue to market & promote the home and build key relationships with the community. You will support and motivate the staff team always looking at ways to empower the team and ensure they are trained and able to provide the best care.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful care home operator. This is a permanent role and will pay up to £40,000 + benefits
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management or equivalent
- Experience of working in a dementia care home setting
- Strong knowledge of person centred care
- Quality led in your approach
- Always seeking ways to improve standards
- Excellent leadership & motivational skills
If you fit the criteria above then Steph would like to hear from you!