Registered General Nurse – CQC Good Rated Retirement Living and Nursing Home – Hindhead
Registered General Nurse – Leading Provider in Surrey
Up to £22.00 per hour plus sign on and retention bonus. All registration fees paid and full re-validation support.
The role is based in a CQC good rated nursing home for either a day or night shift who will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person-centred care. The home is part of a medium sized provider based within the south with exceptional standards, strong clinical leadership and sound financial investment.
- Provide leadership and guidance ensuring person centred care.
- Provide direct care to residents including extended clinical competencies and nursing practice.
- Lead in managing routing medication.
- Nurse qualified with current PIN
- A kind and caring disposition with a commitment to delivering a high standard of care.
- Self-motivation and a pro-active approach.
Our client is a reputable and growing provider of specialist high end care and retirement living services and as such offer some of the best training, benefits and support in the sector including:
- Sign on and annual retention bonus
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms
- Holiday discounts
- Life Insurance
- Additional money off, discounts, schemes and benefits.
For further information on this role please contact Karen Hedger