Registered Home Manager – Elderly Nursing and Dementia – Buckinghamshire
Job Title Registered Home Manager – Elderly Nursing and Dementia – Buckinghamshire
Salary £65k – £75kpa DOE + Bonus
Sector Elderly Nursing Care / Dementia
Bright Selection is delighted to be working with a luxury care provider seeking an experienced Home Manager for a stunning state of the art care home just outside Bletchley. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exceptional organisation raising the bar in private elderly care. The home provides both nursing and residential care so an RN qualified candidate would be desirable but certainly isn’t essential.
- Qualified to L5 with nursing home management experience
- Experienced and highly skilled Manager with good commercial acumen
- Proven track record in elderly care within a Good rated home
- P&L accountability and private funding experience
- Dementia care knowledge
- Experience of meeting CQC requirements
This is a permanent position with a very competitive salary that is negotiable depending on qualifications, skills and experience. For an exceptional candidate with a proven track record our client is willing to pay up to £75kpa. There is also an annual bonus of up to £20% plus excellent benefits package.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.