Registered Manager – Birmingham
We are delighted to be working with an award winning provider of private hospitals specialising in Neuro Rehab.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced senior manager to join their Birmingham hospital providing leadership and strategic direction for all clinical departments. Rated as Good with CQC , the hospital has a lead consultant and a highly skilled interdisciplinary team. We’re looking for an innovative proactive manager that can lead a team and contribute to the wider success of the organisation.
Our client is an established provider of high quality care and rehabilitation soon to be approaching their 20th year. They have expanded their services over the years to now include specialist complex nursing, management of progressive neurological conditions including spinal injury rehabilitation.
This is a permanent position offered at £60,000
- Take overall Registered Manager responsibility with CQC and ensure the correct application and monitoring of all relevant statutory legislation
- Ensure that systems, processes and staff are in place, ensuring staffing issues are managed appropriately
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with referrers and commissioners ensuring maximum occupancy levels
- Carry out assessments of clients to determine appropriate treatment plans
- Ensure monthly and annual budgets are met and work with the Finance Director to plan budgets
- Nurse qualified, knowledge of NMC code and guidance
- Knowledge of the care standards act and CQC requirements
- Results driven, with a proven track record of delivering against targets
- Good commercial and financial awareness
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance tools
If you fit the criteria above then Emma would like to hear from you!