Registered Manager – Carmarthen
Bright Selection is delighted to exclusively represent a private provide in their search for a Registered Manager for an established, small specialist adult care centre in Camarthen. The home provides specialist care for a small number of adults with challenging behaviour and complex care needs.
Dynamic and care focused, you will be joining a highly skilled, committed and experienced residential team. You will need strong leadership qualities, experience in delivering care sensitive to the individual needs of service users, understanding relevant legislation and an ability to communicate effectively at all levels including with external agencies and professionals. A genuine passion and desire in delivering the highest standards of care in a person-centred approach to the client group is essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person offering a salary up to £45,000
- Ability to demonstrate evidence of working in a fast-paced service
- Have an enthusiastic and resilient disposition to work well within an ever changing environment
- Experience of working with adults or older people with challenging behaviours
- Previously lead teams within a residential setting, delivering excellent outcomes
- Proven experience in the last five years of working in a position relevant to the residential care of adults and older people, with the last two years being at a senior level
- NVQ Level 4 or about or equivalent in order to meet and be registered with CSSIW and the Care Council for Wales
- Be a driver with your own vehicle
- Onsite parking at head office
If you fit the criteria above then Neil would like to hear from you!