Registered Manager – Mental Health Service – East London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an established service providing care for adults with a forensic history, learning disability and complex needs as the Registered Manager.
Ideally you will already be a Registered Manager, however our client is happy to consider experienced Ward Managers from a Mental Health Hospital background
This is a new position and as Registered Manager you will lead a team of care professionals, providing superivision and support and be responsible for managing the day to day organisation and running of the home, to create and maintain an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere at the home. The role is permanent and offering a salary of up to £40,000 plus a car and additional benefits
- You will have a passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to residents
- You will be approachable, a good listener and communicator
- You will be reliable, honest, motivated and committed to the provision of high quality care
- Commitment to the principles of equal opportunities
- Have excellent forensic knowledge, with proven supervisory experience in a specialist forensic, learning disability and mental health setting
- Experience of rota and shift plan management
- Hold a full UK driving licence and be willing to travel
If you fit the criteria above then Ben would like to hear from you!