Registered Manager – Residential Learning Disabilities – Stratford/Barking Area – £40k
Registered Manager – Residential Learning Disabilities
Stratford /Barking area
£40,000 per annum
Bright Selection Ltd is currently seeking an experienced manager for a specialist medium sized residential service for young adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs.
Our client is an established provider with a range of care services including transitional services for young adults with learning disabilities, complex care needs, and mental health needs across London and Essex.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Act as Registered Manager for service with CQC
- Rota Management
- Manage and deliver comprehensive and meaningful staff supervision and appraisal
- Monitor and review training needs and then ensure training is provided
- Undertake and review assessment on individual basis for new referrals and existing service users
- Develop, build and retain positive relationships with local commissioners and regulatory bodies
- Budget management
- Must have a positive and innovative approach to providing individual and personalised care
- Experience of management and leadership within a residential setting for people with learning disabilities
- Desirable RMA/ NVQ4/ LMCS qualified manager
- Current knowledge and experienced of managing and delivering individualised packages of care
- A proven track record in working with behaviours that can challenge
Salary is negotiable depending on experience but is offered in the region of £40,000 per annum plus benefits.
For further information on this post please contact Julie Estall at Bright Selection Ltd