Registered Night Nurse – East Challow
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered Night Nurse (or Day/Night Rota) to join a highly reputable and stable nursing home in Oxfordshire, part of a privately owned group of care homes.
Working for a 50-bed care home supporting older adults, you will be a Registered Nurse with experience within this environment. You must be a positive and caring nurse who is passionate about working as part of a team providing quality care. This is a permanent role and will pay £16.00 per hour.
- Assessing the needs of our elderly residents and to deliver the very best of clinical care to a high standard
- Monitor residents care and wellbeing
- Administer prescribed medicines and document in accordance with company and regulatory policy
- Ensure all relevant guidelines, policies and procedures are followed
- RGN with current NMC registration
- Previous experience working in a similar setting
- Any specialist experience of palliative / dementia care
- Excellent rates of pay
- Superb training and development opportunities
If you fit the criteria above then Ben would like to hear from you!