Registered Nurse – Camberley
We are currently working with a prestigious care provider to provide nursing staff to their Luxury Nursing Home opening in Spring/Summer 2017.
The home will have 68 private apartments and provide exceptional residential and nursing care paired with outstanding facilities and a friendly environment. Additional features of the home are:
- Cinema Room
- Hair Salon
- Therapy room
- Well-stocked library
- Bistro restaurant offering a casual dining experienced that can be shared with visiting friends and family.
To fit in with the company views they outline the following duties and responsibilities for their nurses:
- Provide leadership and guidance to Care team
- To behave as a role model for all staff providing a consistent high standard of care.
- Support a learning culture providing skills based learning to Care Services staff
- General nursing duties – Medication, risk assessments, care plans
In order to apply for this role you will need a valid Nurse Qualification and an active NMC PIN.
This luxury care provider recognise the importance of their nurses and offer a £1,000 loyalty bonus every 12 months with the group and an additional £5,000 bonus upon completing 5 years’ service.
If you fit the criteria above then Jamie would like to hear from you!