Registered Nurse – RGN / RMN – Berwick-upon-Tweed
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a highly reputable and stable nursing home in Berwick-upon-Tweed, part of a growing family owned group with a high management profile.
Working for a care home with nursing registered for 60 occupants supporting older adults with dementia and specialist care you will be a Registered Nurse with experience within this environment, ideally RGN or RMN however our client may consider an RNLD with a relevant background.
This is a permanent role with contracted hours of between 37.4 or 40 and will pay £15.00 per hour
- Leading shift to ensure excellent standards of care
- Adhering to NMC guidelines and regulations at all times
- Assess all aspects of clients care needs
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Administer medication ensuring they are all properly received and stored
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Current and valid NMC pin
- Registered Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
- Previous experience working in a Dementia setting
- Excellent rates of pay
- Thorough training programmes
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Discounts and special offers on shopping
- Free Parking
If you fit the criteria above then Lisa-Maria would like to hear from you!