Registered Nurse / RGN – York
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join an award-winning rehabilitation specialist in York.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered Nurse to join an award-winning rehabilitation specialist in York. Working for a 24 bed service that delivers intensive assessment and rehabilitation for a spectrum of neurological conditions resulting from injury, illness or disease including acquired brain injury, spinal injury and stroke.
Alongside longer-term support for individuals with progressive neurological conditions such as Huntingdon’s disease, multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease and Parkinson’s disease.
You will be a Registered Nurse with experience in this environment and must be an enthusiastic and caring nurse, working full time 36.75 hours per week working a day/night rotational basis including alternative weekends and will pay £14.50 per hour.
- RGN with current NMC registration
- At least 1 year professional post-qualification experience
- Previous experience working in a similar setting – neuro disability/rehabilitation
- Staff management experience
- Excellent communication, organisational and budget management skills
- Ability to make decisions and day-to-day operation of the centre in the absence of the senior management team
If you fit the criteria above then Ben would like to hear from you!