Residential Care Manager – Elderly & Dementia – North Lincolnshire
Job Title: Residential Care Home Manager
County: North Lincolnshire
Salary: £30,000 – £32,000
Sector: Elderly and Dementia
Experienced Home Manager required for a fantastic opportunity in the Scunthorpe area. We are recruiting a manager for beautifully converted residence set in stunning grounds, which is easily accessible from Scunthorpe and Hull. The home is residential only and offers long term, palliative, day care and respite to elderly frail and those living with dementia.
- Elderly and dementia care experience
- Good leadership skills and change management experience
- Experience of meeting CQC requirements and improving standards
- Experience of managing large care homes
- Ideally qualified with the L5/RMA or equivalent
This is a permanent position offered at £30kpa negotiable depending on skills and experience. This is a great opportunity to join a growing care provider at a one of their newest homes. The group have a wonderful ethos and a commitment to providing the highest possible standards of care.
For more information please contact Emma Everett at Bright Selection Ltd.