Residential Care Manager – Luxury Care Centre – Hindhead
Job title: Residential Care Manager – Luxury Care Centre
Location: Hindhead, Surrey
Salary: £35,000 plus excellent benefits
Bright Selection is proud to be recruiting on behalf of an award winning, luxury care home operator who are seeking a Residential Care Manager for one of their stunning, purpose built care villages in Hindhead, Surrey.
The home offers fantastic facilities, fine dining, housekeeping service, and person centered care for nursing, residential & dementia care. Benefiting from an experienced staff team and excellent links with the community the home enjoys a huge variety of events and activities, 2 fully licensed restaurants, a cinema room and a beauty room and hair salon. The home was recently rated as “Good” with CQC in January 2016.
As the Residential Care Manager you will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the highest standards of care are always achieved, you will support and mentor the staff team including supervisions and appraisals, you will also carry out assessments for new residents and regular audits of care plans & medication.
To be considered you will need:
- Experience of working in a managerial, supervisory role in an elderly care home setting
- Strong gravitas and a genuine passion and drive to achieve best practice
- Level 5 in Leadership & Management or willingness to work towards
- Excellent understanding of current legislation including CQC, DoLs, MCA, Care Act.
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Person centered and quality led in your approach
If this role is of interest, please contact Stephanie White for more information.